Tuesday’s game that pits the Kansas Jayhawks (4-0) versus the Marquette Golden Eagles (4-0) at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center has a projected final score of 80-76 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kansas, who we project as a slight favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 10:30 PM on November 21.
There is no line set for the game.
Marquette vs. Kansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marquette vs. Kansas Score Prediction
Kansas 80, Marquette 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Marquette vs. Kansas
- Computer Predicted Spread: Kansas (-4.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 156.0
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marquette Performance Insights
- Marquette was the 23rd-best team in the country in points scored (79.3 per game) and 184th in points allowed (70.3) last season.
- Last year, the Golden Eagles were 333rd in college basketball in rebounds (28.4 per game) and 281st in rebounds allowed (32.6).
- Last season Marquette was sixth-best in the nation in assists with 17.3 per game.
- The Golden Eagles were 39th in the country in 3-pointers made (8.9 per game) and 108th in 3-point percentage (35.3%) last season.
- Giving up 7.5 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.7% from downtown last year, Marquette was 218th and 247th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, Marquette took 42% of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 58% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 30.5% of Marquette’s buckets were 3-pointers, and 69.5% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.