Las Vegas Raiders @ Miami Dolphins
Current Records: Las Vegas 5-5, Miami 6-3
How To Watch
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium — Miami Gardens, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Fubo (Try for free) Fubo’s holiday offer just kicked off – For a limited time, new subscribers can save $40 on Fubo’s Pro, Elite, and Premier plans ($20 off the first and second months)
- Ticket Cost: $150.00
What to Know
The Miami Dolphins will be playing at home against the Las Vegas Raiders at 1:00 p.m. ET on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. The timing is sure in the Dolphins’ favor as the squad sits on five straight wins at home (dating back to last season) while the Raiders have not had much luck on the away from home, with four straight road losses.
Two weeks ago, the Dolphins couldn’t handle the Chiefs and fell 21-14. Miami has not had much luck with Kansas City recently, as the team’s come up short the last two times they’ve met.
Meanwhile, Las Vegas was not the first on the board last Sunday, but they got there more often. They secured a 16-12 W over the Jets.
Miami’s loss dropped their record down to 6-3. As for Las Vegas, the win got them back to even at 5-5.
Looking forward, the Dolphins are the favorite in this one, as the experts expect to see them win by 14 points. They might be worth a quick bet since they’re sitting on a five game streak of covering the spread when expected to win.
Here’s a few offensive stats to keep an eye on ahead of Sunday’s matchup: The Dolphins command a daunting offense this season, having averaged 4.2 touchdowns per game (they’re ranked first in touchdowns overall). It’s a different story for the Raiders , though, as they’ve been averaging only 1.7 per game. Will the Dolphins continue their march to the end zone, or will the Raiders flip the script? Check CBS Sports after the match for a full breakdown of the game, commentary, and other NFL content.
Miami is a big 14-point favorite against Las Vegas, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Dolphins as a 10-point favorite.
The over/under is set at 44.5 points.
Miami and Las Vegas both have 2 wins in their last 4 games.
- Sep 26, 2021 – Las Vegas 31 vs. Miami 28
- Dec 26, 2020 – Miami 26 vs. Las Vegas 25
- Sep 23, 2018 – Miami 28 vs. Las Vegas 20
- Nov 05, 2017 – Las Vegas 27 vs. Miami 24
Injury Report for the Dolphins
- Durham Smythe: inactive (Ankle)
- Braxton Berrios: inactive (Hamstring)
- Robert Hunt: inactive (Hamstring)
- Skylar Thompson: inactive (Coach’s Decision)
- Chase Claypool: inactive (Knee)
- Jeff Wilson: inactive (Coach’s Decision)
- Robert Jones: inactive (Knee)
Injury Report for the Raiders
- Brian Hoyer: inactive (Coach’s Decision)
- Hroniss Grasu: inactive (Coach’s Decision)
- Jaylon Smith: inactive (Coach’s Decision)
- Kolton Miller: inactive (Shoulder)
- Nesta Jade Silvera: inactive (Coach’s Decision)
- Amari Burney: inactive (Coach’s Decision)
- Byron Young: inactive (Coach’s Decision)